The landscape of online marketing changes nearly every day. Google released over 600 tweaks last year, over 27 million pieces of content are shared EVERY day online, and smartphones now outnumber computers.
Over a billion people are on Facebook. 500 million on Twitter. 300 million Google+. 250 million Linkedin.
Gaining a foot hold and marketing traction in this world is no easy task. Especially if your business isn’t marketing. You no doubt need an experienced, savvy marketing agency to help you navigate this world.
But what separates the effective agency from the pretender? What are the traits of an agency that gets results… an agency that helps you attract, engage, and convert clients?
Digital Health Marketing Agency: 5 Signs of Effectiveness
1. Strategic Thinking- The marketing agency has the overall business experience and expertise in your industry to understand the “Big Picture”. They have the ability to put together an end-to-end game plan for your marketing in which the pieces fit together. There exists a cohesive theme or story throughout the marketing plan and tactical execution of the plan.
2. Creative, Collaborative Team- No one person has the skills and ability to do it all. It takes writers, graphic designers, video editors, social media people, website technicians, and yes, even an understanding of offline techniques such as direct mail to create an innovative approach to digital marketing.
Leveraging teamwork allows the agency to pull from all of skill sets and knowledge to develop and execute a marketing plan to attract, engage, and convert prospects into clients for your business. The added bonus is more points of contact and interaction with the agency. Also, a great agency is adept at pulling creative ideas from you and making you part of the collaboration.
3. Embraces speed- The effective digital health marketing agency models how you do business. They embrace agile, learning to prototype platforms and applications, and re-configuring teams and processes in the same manner as a software development or start up business.
Execution of marketing plans and campaigns is fast and agile. Execution is not necessarily perfect. But it is always a learning experience with room for improvement.
4. Constant Contact, Engagement, and Feedback- The marketing agency sets expectations in terms of what you can expect from them, and what they expect from you. Follow-ups, frequent meetings and reporting helps make sure all objectives of your marketing are delivering results. The agency demonstrates in action that they are dedicated to your success, not just your check.
In addition, the agency shares relevant industry updates with you, and pro-actively takes the necessary steps to update your program so your online presence stays as relevant, up-to-date and effective as possible.
5. Specializes in your industry- The top marketing agencies realize they can’t do it all for all sorts of businesses. The agencies that deliver results have a deep understanding of the digital health, mobile health, and health IT landscape.
A digital health marketing agency knows how to appeal to your audience and custom tailor a marketing plan to fit your unique marketing challenges.
Looking for an effective digital health marketing agency for your business?
Maybe we’re a fit?