You’ve spent time, money, and hard-thinking effort in building a business strategy. You’ve invested in digital marketing- a website, blog posts, email marketing, social media- to educate your future clients, build relationships, and land sales.
You created a valuable marketing asset that you own: Your brand and your digital media.
Yet, to keep your investors happy and build a sustainable mHealth firm, you know you need more than owned media to attract enough of the right kind of clients.
It’s time to EARN Media for your Mobile Health business.
Isn’t it time to get others talking about you?
Spread Your Expert Status with a Mobile Health PR Firm
How do the top celebrities, authors, and athletes stay in the spotlight and land the mega-million dollar endorsement deals? Have you ever noticed that when an Oprah, a Bill O’Reilly, or a Martha Stewart release a new book, they suddenly appear EVERYWHERE?
It’s not an accident. They have a PR firm pulling the strings and orchestrating the exposure. Without blowing thousands on ads. Nope, they EARN the media exposure because of they are perceived as the experts to their audience.
And you can do the same thing.
7 Public Relations Brand Boosters
Here are 7 ways public relations firms can position you to appear everywhere in your market.
1. Guest Blog Posts- A post on WebMD, TechCrunch, Ins., Forbes, or any high-profile, high-traffic site positions you as THE Expert, drives increased traffic to your site, and builds backlinks naturally. A Blogger Outreach plan creates viable guest blog posting opportunities on the right high-profile sites.
2. Earn Website Backlinks- The signature block on the guest posts, social media shares, and other bloggers citing your blog posts generates backlinks to your site. Even with all the recent Google changes, backlinks remain a key element to landing top search engine rankings.
3. Likes, Re-Tweets, and PLUSES- Getting readers to Like, Share, Tweet, and PLUS your content is the new digital PR. It requires more than simply gathering a large number of Followers. It takes engagement with the right Influencers in your market who can help spread the word. Connecting with Influencers on social media takes time and effort. A savvy public relations firm can help introduce you.
4. Interviews- Sharing your insights and expertise on podcasts, HangOuts, and even radio and TV spots elevates your profile and the awareness of your mHealth brand. While guest blogging and a strong social media presence helps land online interview opportunities, typically a PR firm is needed to pave the way to land radio and TV gigs.
5. Talk of the Town- After your personal profile and brand awareness is raised from guest posts, social media, and interviews, now people are talking about you. You’re cited as the expert or the brand of choice on other blog posts, mentioned in social media, and cited in interviews of other industry leaders.
6. Industry Expert- You’ve now earned the Expert position in your market. Now, you are the Influencer. When journalist need an insight or quote for an article or interview, they call or email you. Or, you’re asked to contribute an article to a trade publication… and paid to do it.
7. Speaking Engagements- Attending industry events and trade shows is a big commitment. It requires travel time and time away from your business. It costs money for the travel, hotel, meals, and cost of the event.
What if all your expenses were covered and you were paid to lead a workshop or speak at HIMSS next year? A PR firm can position you to turn this goal into a reality.
Earning media exposure builds your personal profile and creates brand awareness for your firm. Without a plan and the right connections, it’s easy to spend lots of time, effort, and money on public relations and come away empty. A professional PR firm, a specialist in Mobile Health can help pave the way for you and your business.
If you need help telling your story and are ready to play a bigger game, let’s talk and put together a PR plan for your business.