Building a brand using traditional broadcast media is broken. It no longer really works to toot your own horn to prospects without informing, inspiring, and moving them.
Today a new kind of marketing builds B2B Digital Health brands.
You no longer talk AT people (traditional marketing).
You talk WITH people.
Using thought leadership or content marketing.
With content marketing, you play to your strengths and add value throughout the buying journey. You don’t buy or gift your business brand status.
Your content earns and builds your brand.
Your Digital Health Brand: 7 Ways Content Marketing Earns Brand Awareness
The valuable insights and advice you offer on problems your prospects and clients face with content marketing carves a unique position for your business in the market. It earns brand awareness over time. Here’s how content marketing builds your brand.
1. Positions your firm as the Expert- You land the status as the one Digital Health business that deeply understands the important issues. You content offers insights on the issues. Marketing of the content spreads your insights to peers, prospects, and others in the industry.
2. Encourages prospects to connect with you- Content spread in social media and published on your website causes interested prospects to say “Tell me more.” or at least pick your brain.
3. Generates new leads- Prospects who read your content enter your sales funnel without twisting arms or a hard sale.
4. Nurture leads- Your content moves interested prospects through your marketing funnel making them sales ready.
5. Puts you on the map- With content marketing, you land on the radar of people who matter in healthcare and IT- industry trade publication editors and publishers, authors and spokespeople, analysts, investors, and prospects.
6. Community creation- Using content and engagement, you emerge as a solid social media contributor rather than a no-good spamming leech. Your Likes, Shares, Retweets and comments on social media quickly reveals if your content adds value and your brand rings true.
7.Gives your SEO a big boost- Quality content earns better search engine performance. Search allows prospects in the early research phase of the buying journey to find you. Search also acts as an implied third party endorsement of your brand.
Content marketing turns your insights and advice into an ongoing conversation that inspires prospects and moves them to action. Your content marketing educates your future buyers of the cost of doing nothing and maintaining the status quo. Content marketing instills confidence your prospects need to confront change. Your content marketing earns you a place at the table to ask for the sale.
So now, are you in need of learning exactly how content marketing can build your Digital Health brand?
If you have an emerging Digital Health business that generates revenue now…
…are actively doing some sort of content marketing in an attempt to build your brand…
…and KNOW you should be doing better than you are with your content marketing…
I invite you to GRAB this FREE Step-by-Step Guide specifically designed for Digital Health firms: