You hear lots of hype and empty promises of all sorts of things you can do using online marketing to boost your digital health sales…
- SEO tricks or the latest Google hack.
- Facebook your way to landing sales.
- Connect on Twitter. Turn Tweets into cash.
Nearly all of this Social Media and SEO stuff marketers push online is nonsense. But you can double your sales. It’s easy. It’s logical. It’s smart. If you look at your lack of sales problem the right way.
Most think… “Simple…to double my sales all I need to do is call on twice as many prospects.” Nope. That usually doesn’t work. It’s tough to turn 24 hour days into 48 hour days. Doubling your number of prospects is an addition approach. Why not take a business multiplier approach? Your marketing- website traffic, lead generation, and conversion of leads into clients- works using MULTIPLICATION.
Here’s how the math proves it.
Break your marketing down into three parts. Let’s keep things simple. Assume you have a target market of 1000 prospects.
1. Turning 10% of the traffic into leads- 100 leads
2. Getting meetings with 20% of the leads- 20 meetings
3. Turning 50% of the meetings into sales- 10 sales
Sure, you could double your target prospect size, but that’s not always possible or even smart. Why not make small improvements to each of the three steps? Is a 27% improvement in each step possible?
Let’s look at the MULTIPLICATION results.
1. 12.7% of the traffic converts to leads (a 27% increase)- 127 leads
2. Rather than 20%, you convert 25.4% (the 27% increase) of leads into meetings- results in 32 meetings
3. You convert 27% more of the 32 meetings into sales. You close 63% rather than 50%- Sales result: 20 clients.
Using multiplication of each step, you double your sales. Keep your digital health sales focus simple. When you pay attention to this simple sales formula and pay attention to the metrics that matter, sales becomes easy. Are you ready to double your digital health sales? If so, let’s talk and find out how to multiple your marketing efforts.