Today’s marketplace is filled with noise. Thousands of mobile health apps exist. Dozens of players offer enterprise healthcare IT solutions. How do you get noticed in all the noise… how do you get your message noticed and persuade people to download your mobile health app or have healthcare provider systems choose your healthcare IT solution?
You have in addition to traditional media the ability to create digital media. You can create online content-blog posts, white paper downloads, videos, webinars and more. Today you must become a Media Firm.
Today, as a Media Firm, you have at your fingertips the most powerfully, persuasive tool available…
About This Show
Each Wednesday, Sam Stern, founder and Chief Marketing Technologist at Modallic, an mHealth marketing and brand development firm reveals his winning Mobile, Digital and healthcare IT marketing strategies, shares real life Mobile Health marketing success stories, and offers breakthrough marketing tips and tactics so you can lead the field with your Mobile Health and healthcare IT solutions.
Discover how to craft compelling stories to open doors with key health care system decision makers. Understand how an agile marketing mindset and approach positions you to create a profitable, sustainable business.
Gain insights into Mobile Health and healthcare IT marketing strategy, how to tell your unique mHealth and healthcare IT marketing story, creating your mHealth buyer personas, how to integrate an agile marketing process, mobile health and digital health brand development and market positioning, and learn what really works in attracting and landing mobile health and healthcare IT clients.
Storytelling: 6 Reasons WHY
1. Storytelling is a proven way to create Identity, Build Clients, and Increase Sales.
2. Stories immediately focus on engagement and emotions.
3. Narrative makes your marketing message relevant and memorable.
4. Through the use of narrative, you can create campaigns to compete with the Big Players with a limited budget.
5. Storytelling conveys to clients, the Media, and Investors the information, hard facts, and dry detail- all the details behind what makes your technology tick.
6. Creative narrative is guaranteed to get people’s attention and keep your business front of mind.
The Critical Mindset: Must Get Real Clear on Your WHY
“People don’t buy what you do; they buy WHY you do it.”
Keep asking WHY to get at the root of what makes you and your business special. When you discover your WHY, you are positioned to tell your unique story that breaks through the marketplace noise and gains attention from prospects.
NEXT WEEK: What Hollywood Can Teach You About Telling Your mHealth Marketing Story
Items Mentioned in this Show:
mHealth Marketer Blog Post: Telling mHealth Stories Is Too Hard?
Simon Sinek, TED Talk: How Great Leaders Inspire Action
Will You Help Me Get This Message Out There?
Want to get more tips and strategies for marketing your digital health firm? There are three ways you can enjoy these tips and strategies, share them with friends, and help me grow this movement to end the lack of innovation in healthcare:
- Sign up for this podcast on iTunes. Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
- Subscribe to this podcast through the Podcast app on your iPhone or Android phone (free from the app store).
- Leave a review — Share an honest sentence or two about the show on the iTunes page and give it a star rating (this makes a HUGE difference in helping others find the show).
- Share the Podcast — Share this episode with friends and colleagues. An easy way to do that is by using the social media buttons down below.
Finally, if you have a question you’d like answered on a future show — or if you have any feedback in general — please let me know: email@example.com
Thanks again for your support!