7 Elements of Smart mHealth Content Marketing
Smart, effective mHealth marketing cuts through all the noise and clutter. When content marketing is done right, you can turn your mHealth website into a lead generating, client attracting marketing machine.
Follow these 7 elements of smart mHealth content marketing.
1. Created for your Ideal Customer- Create content that appeals to your buyer personas. Smart content goes beyond appeals to your buyer personas. It attracts your Ideal Customers. Ideal customers are those customers, typically your top 10-20% of your customers, that drive the profits in your business.
2. Helpful, Informative, Entertaining Content- Of course, content that focuses on solving your prospects’ problems should be helpful and informative. Make your content entertaining is the secret trick. People today, even when they’re busy, are bored. They want content that’s interesting and entertaining. Add your twist, your personality to your content to give it a spark.
3. Publish Content Consistently- Commit to publishing content on a consistent basis. People today are skeptical and jaded. They want to do business with businesses that keep their promises. Publishing a blog post once a week is better than publishing three posts one week, skipping two weeks, and then adding a single post,
4. Make People Want to Spread and Share It- Content that is helpful, educational, and entertaining will get shared. Make it easy for people to share your content. Display Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+ sharing buttons. Engage those who share your content and thank them.
5. Link Your Content to a Product or Service- It’s smart to link your content to a product or service you provide, or at least link it to a part of your marketing /sales process. In other words, each piece of content must serve a purpose in moving readers towards a sale.
6. ALWAYS include a Call To Action- Always ask readers to take action after consuming your content. THe Call to Action could be leaving a comment to increase engagement on your site, connecting with you on social media to build your social reach, or download a white paper, attend a webinar, or schedule a consultation to move the prospect along your marketing/sales process.
7. Must be Measurable- You must be able to measure the impact of your content and have the ability to calculate your Return On Investment from your content creation.
Smart content is purpose-driven content, focused on what your prospects need and want. Use these 7 elements to get the most out of your content marketing efforts.
About Sam Stern
Sam is the Founder and Chief Marketing Technologist at Modallic. Modallic specializes in brand development and marketing for Mobile Healthcare Technology (mHealth) firms. As a life-long entrepreneur, Sam directs the mHealth storytelling and mHealth agile marketing process unique to the Modallic approach.